2. By using the Website and providing Us Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively, the “Information”), You hereby consent to the collection and use of such Information for the purposes disclosed in this Policy.
1. You are not required to register to access the content on the Website. Through Your usage of the Website, We collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information from You.
2. Personal Information refers to any Information submitted by You voluntarily through Your usage of the Website and collected by Us that can be used to indentify You and includes, but is not limited to, sensitive details like Your name, physical address, email address, gender and telephone numbers. We collect Personal Information from You when you submit a form on the Website, write an email to us, provide your comments to any content on the Website, subscribe to Our newsletter, participate in a contest or give-always or through any other communication between You and Us.
3. The Non-Personal Information that We collect includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information through your IP address, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
4. English Writing Blog is the Sole owner of the information collected through the Website.
USE OF INFORMATION
1. We may collect Personal Information in order to, among other things; verify your identity, allow you to subscribe to Our newsletter, send you communication mails, to protected and defend the rights of English Writing Blog and contact You, if necessary.
2. We may collect Your Personal Information when you are participating in a contest on the Website sponsored by a third party. We will share with such third party only such information You provide for participating in the contest. In case you do not want us to share Your Personal Information to the third party, please do not participate in such third party sponsored contests.
3. We may collect Non-Personal information in order to, among other things, analyze internet traffic, user trends and customize user experience.
4. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information. We may use your IP address to help protect Ourselves and Our business partners from occurrence of any fraud.
5. The Website also has enabled the Google Analytic Advertising features, which allows Google to collect data about users of Our Website via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to standard Google Analytic data. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytic opt-out add-on here http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
7. We will disclose Your Information if required under the authority of law and/or to be in compliance with any applicable law.
8. If at any time you wish Us to stop using your Information for any or all of the above purposes (except for purposes of complying with applicable law), please inform Us. We will stop the use of your Information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
CREDIT CARD DETAILS
https://www.haury.org will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on English Writing Blog.
Protecting the privacy of every minor is important to us. The Website is not structured to attract minor children under eighteen (18) years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years. Parents are advised to carefully monitor and supervise the usage of our Website by their children below eighteen (18) years of age.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by people inside and outside Our organization. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Information submitted to us, when we receive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
REMEMBER THE RISKS WHENEVER YOU USE THE INTERNET
While we do our best to protect you personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to https://www.haury.org and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through https://www.haury.org have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
CONDITIONS OF USE
English Writing Blog does not warrant that this Website, its servers, or email sent by us or on our behalf are virus free. English Writing Blog will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of data, goodwill, business opportunity, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.